Sunday, March 21, 2010

What a way to spend my sunday, quarreling with my family members. Three members each showing three different faces. I really dread this sunday. Nowadays, we can hardly talk to each other. The temper in everybody is high and i don't know why. The C member will always stay out of house and come back with the face "full of charcoal". The A member will always does in his ways and sort of turn the house upside down, eg throwing things away and don't care whether we need it a not. As for me, i rather to stick to my room and don't want to see their faces. But things get nasty again when we start to do things together.
I dont't know what to do.. REally.... What a Sunday......

2 comments:

  1. Cheer up gal :) Guess everyone is under stress ya? Just do ur best to kp everything together n most impt of all, stay cool! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, gal.. Thanks for the support...

    ReplyDelete